L2_KoKo
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

L2_KoKo

Welcome To L2 KoKo Server

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Gm Team
Owner:[Own]KoKouLi
Owner: [Own]Anio9ocC
Head Admin: [H.Ad]LeM
Admin: [Ad]RedDraGoN
Head Gm: [H.Gm]Kitty
GameMaster:[Gm]iSeK

Corrupt Gm In Server

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Coren

Coren

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33
Registration date : 08/08/2007

Corrupt Gm In Server Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 10, 2007 3:19 pm

[H.gm]Kitty eisai 100% anti8eth me auto pou leei o kanonismos twn GM..Apagoereuete katw apo otidhpote sin8hkes na boh8as tous pextes me auton ton tropo...
Kai poios einai autos?? 8a deite parakatw.....

Corrupt Gm In Server Shot00001zx6
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://adicted.ephpbb.com
[H.Gm]Kitty

[H.Gm]Kitty

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23
Registration date : 03/08/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 10, 2007 3:26 pm

Katse re file egw den exo dikaioma na exo char??Egw den exw dikaioma na paikso??

Kai pios eisai esi pou tha mou peis oti eimai corrupted??

Ti douleia mou tin kano sosta kai me to parapano..

Evgales esi simperasma oti tha tous doso to Castle??To oti paw san kanonikos char,me oute ena parapano skill,oute SH,oute tpt sou leei kati??thes na kano allo char re file kai na ton exo san paixti??pia i diafora??
Sweet

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: OMFG Coren   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Coren i know that im in Greek Char Area but i must say this!!! GM Kitty is 1 of the best GM that the server have!!!! He help the players kill Raid and in Siege but he dont kill Guards or Kill Raid!!! He help healing us!!! He help all the players not just some!!! He help everyone!!! Not giving Items but beeing active and never was and he is not Corrupt!!! So is bether you say sorry to him because what you say is just fake!!!!! Is a lie!!!! Bether you say sorry and think twice until you say something like it!!! And just for you know!! We were in siege onli 2 and Kitty help us giving heal not killing Guards!!! And in Raid Boss he Heal us and hit guard!!! But not with weapon +65535 but with weapons +20 and not with super haste!!!! He is one of the best GM's this server have!! He make Events he make Everything to keep server good!!!! Maybe you should think more about it!!!!!!
Coren

Coren

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: U Said it Sweet....   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 10, 2007 4:49 pm

He help the players kill Raid and in Siege

Thoose are Sweet's words....
Sweet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΣαβ Αυγ 11, 2007 11:35 am

And what???
What is the Problem??? Is that who make the players happy!!! SOMEONE who help them!!! And he dont do nothing of wrong!!! Wrong id give items to players!!! Wrong is enchant him friends items!! So look arround to all GM's in server and think bether about who is the corrupt GM!!!! If there is 1!!!!!!
dreez

dreez

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1
Registration date : 11/08/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΣαβ Αυγ 11, 2007 4:31 pm

Kalispera paides. Ksero oti molis mpika kai al akoitaga to forum opote an 8elte pernaei i apopsi mou. Vre kitty oso kairo paizo l2 kai ksekinisa apo to l2noobwars panta o kosmos eixe kolima me ta sieges. Apla de "goustaroun" na voi8ane (oute heal oute items oute buff oute rez ktl) einai logo antipalotitas. Epeidi ego pou mpika tora kai kapoia stigmi 8a pao gia siege 8a nio8o polu mlkas (sry) pou oi alloi to piran me voi8eia.

Isos 8a einai kalutero na to apofeugete auto oste na min ksekinisoun KAI se auton to server antipalotites kai intriges opos se tosous allous.

Elpizo na min e8iksa kanena. Ta leme ingame molis ftiakso char akoma katevazo to client Sad
http://dreez.youaremighty.com/
Coren

Coren

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Welcome   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΚυρ Αυγ 12, 2007 3:45 pm

Kalosir8es file mou dreez...ante ftiakse kana toumpaniarh na sfaksoume kanenan Smile kai oso gia to 8ema corruption asto giati den 8a bgaloume akri...o ka8enas kati oti 8elei sto katw katw Smile
FeRiAn

FeRiAn

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34
Registration date : 27/06/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 13, 2007 3:23 pm

Sweet έγραψε:
Coren i know that im in Greek Char Area but i must say this!!! GM Kitty is 1 of the best GM that the server have!!!! He help the players kill Raid and in Siege but he dont kill Guards or Kill Raid!!! He help healing us!!! He help all the players not just some!!! He help everyone!!! Not giving Items but beeing active and never was and he is not Corrupt!!! So is bether you say sorry to him because what you say is just fake!!!!! Is a lie!!!! Bether you say sorry and think twice until you say something like it!!! And just for you know!! We were in siege onli 2 and Kitty help us giving heal not killing Guards!!! And in Raid Boss he Heal us and hit guard!!! But not with weapon +65535 but with weapons +20 and not with super haste!!!! He is one of the best GM's this server have!! He make Events he make Everything to keep server good!!!! Maybe you should think more about it!!!!!!

slurp....(srry for that ^^)

and btw guyz GMs mustnt have a char on the server they GM...!!!I know... i was banned on L2extreme cos i had both GM and simple Char on Titan!
Sweet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΤρι Αυγ 14, 2007 7:59 pm

LOL you was GM on l2extreme????? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
FeRiAn

FeRiAn

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34
Registration date : 27/06/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server   Corrupt Gm In Server Icon_minitimeΤετ Αυγ 15, 2007 9:25 pm

yeh!

Corrupt Gm In Server
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Corrupt Gm In Server.
» Server Down??
» Server Rulles..

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
L2_KoKo :: Public Chat Area :: Greek Chat Area-
Μετάβαση σε: