L2_KoKo
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

L2_KoKo

Welcome To L2 KoKo Server

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Gm Team
Owner:[Own]KoKouLi
Owner: [Own]Anio9ocC
Head Admin: [H.Ad]LeM
Admin: [Ad]RedDraGoN
Head Gm: [H.Gm]Kitty
GameMaster:[Gm]iSeK

Corrupt Gm In Server.

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Coren

Coren

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33
Registration date : 08/08/2007

Corrupt Gm In Server. Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Corrupt Gm In Server.   Corrupt Gm In Server. Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 10, 2007 3:24 pm

[H.gm]Kitty Is Corrupt for the further reasons witch i will translate...

In The pm that i make to kitty i ask : Are you really gonna help them at the siege??
Answer : YES!
I say : And what kinda siege is that??
What kitty has to say is:
Why dont u stop this,i am a normal char...bishop... u know???

========================================
Corrupt Gm In Server. Shot00001zx6
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://adicted.ephpbb.com
[H.Gm]Kitty

[H.Gm]Kitty

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23
Registration date : 03/08/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server.   Corrupt Gm In Server. Icon_minitimeΠαρ Αυγ 10, 2007 4:22 pm

I will say it here too..i am not corrupted,because i want to play normal,like all players is bad??why shall i make a whole new char??i just made my Gm Char normal,bishop for example,with no skills,SH,overenchanted,for the sieges,i haven't done anything wrong,and u with 1 question u say that i am corrupted...come on man get real..

Ask all the players if i am corrupted,when i enter the that i make and participate too.i don't just press //kill and it is over,i play fair and square,and if someone has more to say plz say it.
FeRiAn

FeRiAn

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34
Registration date : 27/06/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server.   Corrupt Gm In Server. Icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 13, 2007 3:28 pm

i will say it here too!!!

GMS MUSTNT HAVE A CHAR ON THE SERVER THE GMIN'....RESULTED TO BAN ON ME L2X TITAN WHEN I HAD BOTH GM AND SIMPLE CHAR!
Sweet

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11
Registration date : 03/08/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server.   Corrupt Gm In Server. Icon_minitimeΤρι Αυγ 14, 2007 7:15 pm

NO ONE HERE HAVE A NORMAL CHAR!!!!!! HE WAS WITH HIM GM CHAR BUT WITH NORMAL CLASS!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????? IT MEANS THAT HE ONLI HAVE 1 CLASS SKILLS DONT HAVE MULTI SKILLS!!! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS A CHAR WITH MULTI SKILLS IS A CHAR WHO DONT HAVE ONLI HIM CLASS SKILLS!!!!!! AND KITTY WAS WITH A NORMAL CLASS ONLI WITH BISHOP SKILLS!!!! SO HE DONT DO NOTHING WRONG!!! YOU ARE COMPLAINING ALL THIS!!!!!
FeRiAn

FeRiAn

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34
Registration date : 27/06/2007

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Corrupt Gm In Server.   Corrupt Gm In Server. Icon_minitimeΤετ Αυγ 15, 2007 9:26 pm

nvm xD

Corrupt Gm In Server.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Corrupt Gm In Server
» Server Down??
» Server Rulles..

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
L2_KoKo :: Public Chat Area :: Global Chat Area-
Μετάβαση σε: