L2_KoKo
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

L2_KoKo

Welcome To L2 KoKo Server

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Gm Team
Owner:[Own]KoKouLi
Owner: [Own]Anio9ocC
Head Admin: [H.Ad]LeM
Admin: [Ad]RedDraGoN
Head Gm: [H.Gm]Kitty
GameMaster:[Gm]iSeK

Gm Application

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Coren

Coren

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33
Registration date : 08/08/2007

Gm Application Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 13, 2007 11:50 am

1)What is your name and your surname? - George Karidis

2)How old are you? - Im eighteen years old

3)Where are you from? - Im from Greece

4)What is your occupation? I work in an Internet Cafe

5)How long have you been playing Lineage II - Since Chronicle 2

6)How well do you think that you can help players with their questions? - I am half English,half Greek and i am familiar with the F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)

7)In how many, and which other L2 Servers have you already been playing? I dont recall all of the names but they are more than 50 servers.Low rate servers are : Devianne in Official,Zeus,Bnb,E-global,zerospace in wich i was a gm in Zeus and just helper in bnb with 10 access lvl wich gaves us the right to enter gm shop

8)What was the fact that made you apply for becoming a GM? - I like community and chatting through Lineage2 and i also like helping others if they need it.

9)Do you have any kind of experience? - I answered this question in Number 7

10)Are you aware of what a GM should do? - Yes,as i said i was a Gm in low rate servers with more than six hundred ppl online.

11)Your Gm Name(some might have it so you ll be asked again fo new name) Crissar

12)In how many, and which other L2 Servers have you already been playing as a Gm? Also answered in number 7
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://adicted.ephpbb.com

Gm Application
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» GM APPLICATION
» My GM Application
» gm application
» L2_KoKo Gm Application
» PimpDaddy Application

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
L2_KoKo :: Public Chat Area :: GM Application-
Μετάβαση σε: