L2_KoKo
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

L2_KoKo

Welcome To L2 KoKo Server

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Gm Team
Owner:[Own]KoKouLi
Owner: [Own]Anio9ocC
Head Admin: [H.Ad]LeM
Admin: [Ad]RedDraGoN
Head Gm: [H.Gm]Kitty
GameMaster:[Gm]iSeK

Game Master Application

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Timy

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1
Registration date : 16/08/2007

Game Master Application Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Game Master Application   Game Master Application Icon_minitimeΠεμ Αυγ 16, 2007 2:06 pm

1)What is your name and your surname? Andrew, Lipcsik.

2)How old are you? Currently 16 years of age.

3)Where are you from? Hungary.

4)What is your occupation? Student, Secondary Grammar School attendant.

5)How long have you been playing Lineage II? From the start of the 3rd Chronicle, approximately 2 years if I am correct, probably more, I did not keep track of the release dates.

6)How well do you think that you can help players with their questions? By attending both Low and High rate servers, I believe that I can answer most of the questions, hopfully.

7)In how many, and which other L2 Servers have you already been playing? I have played several servers, the most know of those is probably White Eagle. I actually didn't count how many I have attended, over 10.

8)What was the fact that made you apply for becoming a GM? There is a start for everything, plus I have seen servers where the staff has given a bad impression that they were not willing to help after several plea, this server is excluded of course. I am eager to aid players.

9)Do you have any kind of experience? As I have said, sadly, this would be my first time.

10)Are you aware of what a GM should do? In it's essence, I do, I have read lots of articles.

11)Your Gm Name(some might have it so you ll be asked again fo new name)? [GM]Pixi

12)In how many, and which other L2 Servers have you already been playing as a Gm? Sadly, none. I would appreciate if I were given a chance.

Thank you for considering my application.

Pixi
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Game Master Application
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» GM APPLICATION
» My GM Application
» Gm Application
» gm application
» L2_KoKo Gm Application

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
L2_KoKo :: Public Chat Area :: GM Application-
Μετάβαση σε: